FIRM DISCOUNT - 5% OFF REGULAR PRICE if you have multiple members of your firm joining.
ROLLING ENROLLMENT! The Attorney Passport program now runs for 12 consecutive months from the date of purchase.
Explore a new world of learning options this year with the CLE Passport.
- With one affordable purchase, gain year-round access to top quality live and online CLE/CPE.
- The issues you care about, taught by local experts you can trust.
- The credits you need and the flexibility you expect at an affordable, prepaid price.
- Now that’s a perfect balance.
CLE PASSPORT FEATURES
- Tuition-free program admission after Passport purchase.
- Includes Live, Video Replay and Online programs.
- All programs are now 100% Paperless and materials are offered electronically at no additional cost for all programs that you attend. Printed materials are offered for an additional charge.
- All NC State Bar MCLE fees paid on your behalf by the NCBA.
- 30% off select CLE Bookstore purchases.
- Firm Discounts are also available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- CLE Passports are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- Participants may cancel their registration for a program within three (3) business days after the program date with no penalty.
- Participants failing to cancel their registration will be charged a $25 administrative processing fee and will not receive program materials.
- Tuition-free admission to LIVE and Video Replay programs as well as online programs to include Online CLE, Webcasts, Webinars and Podcasts.\
- Phone/Audio Streaming Seminars and other Third-Party provider programs (included MesaCLE webinars) are excluded from the NCBA Passport Program.
- LIVE/Video Replay CLE/CPE programs exceptions include: The Annual Review, The NC/SC Labor Law or Construction Law Annual Meeting (when held in SC), the NC Family Law Intensive workshops, the Professionalism for New Admittees (PNA), professional speaker programs and the NCBA Annual Meeting CLEs.
- When possible, these excluded programs are offered at a reduced tuition rate and therefore do not count against hours used under your CLE Passport.
- Program materials are provided electronically for online programs and in print for LIVE/Video Replay programs.
- Your Passport begins on the day you sign up and runs for 12 consecutive months from the date of purchase.
The CLE Passport is brought to you by NCBA Continuing Legal Education.