This manuscript focuses on practical solutions to thorny problems and ethical minefields facing new and experienced ADR professionals.
- An update on rules and advisory opinions issued by the Dispute Resolution Commission and recent ADR case law
- Information from experienced mediators
- An overview of bankruptcy basics for ADR professionals
- Information on Collaborative Law practice, sticky situations facing arbitrators and a Maryland Court study on mediation practices
- Knowledge of mediation rules and duties
Click on the "In Depth" tab for author biographies.