This manuscript brings attorneys up to date on various topics likely to impact practitioners in 2017 and beyond in the course of their daily representation of clients.
It provides information and guidance to address:
- Issues related to transactions along the North Carolina/South Carolina boundary line and how to properly document a change in ownership of real property
- Issues related to condominium formation and conveyances and foreclosures
- Recognizing addictive behavior and resources for the suffering person
- Development of a site for residential and commercial use
- The rights of property owners affected by recent North Carolina Supreme Court decisions based on the Map Act
- Determining the proper holder of the note when a lender wants to foreclose and strategies to defend against foreclosure
Click on the "In Depth" tab for author biographies.