This manuscript provides valuable information, strategies and techniques for attorneys practicing in criminal courtrooms in North Carolina.
- Catch up on the last year in DWI law and find out how recent decisions in our state and across the country are shaking things up.
- North Carolina is officially a Daubert state - Understand how that is changing the ways Courts evaluate expert testimony.
- Ethics issues affect prosecutors, defense attorneys and judges.
- Is the Defendant a citizen? It matters to you regardless of where you sit in the courtroom. Find out how and why.
- Criminal case law and statutory updates.
- Jury selection in criminal cases.
Click on the "In Depth" tab for author biographies.