This manuscript covers relevant general practice topics for paralegals of all experience levels working in a small office or general practice setting. Strengthen your knowledge of these fundamental and ever-important skills:
- Explore the process of forming and organizing a North Carolina entity
- Navigate the world of litigation with important tips and strategies to manage a case from inception through trial
- Enhance your marketing strategies with helpful tips and tricks
- Perfect your everyday writing skills
- Refresh your knowledge of current notary practices
- Enrich your understanding of trust accounting principles and obligations
Click on the "In Depth" tab for author biographies.