This manuscript provides timely insights into many of the emerging issues impacting today’s bankruptcy practitioner. It features general information applicable to all bankruptcy attorneys, as well as content specific to consumer and business bankruptcy issues.
- Examine the economic factors driving recent trends in bankruptcy filings
- Evaluate ethical issues in changing legal markets
- Analyze tax issues related to bankruptcy
- Consider numerous hot topics arising in business and consumer bankruptcies
- Examine North Carolina’s Mortgage Modification Mediation pilot program
- Discuss bankruptcy crimes and criminal referrals
- Examine the ins and outs of stale claims in bankruptcy
- Review the Report of the ABI Commission to Study the Reform of Chapter 11
Click on the "In Depth" tab for author biographies.