This manuscript provides valuable information for those preparing for the commercial and residential Real Property Specialization exam, those thinking about taking the exam and for anyone who wants valuable insights by experienced practitioners into several aspects of real property law. Highlights include:
- Review many of the lesser-known statutes that pertain to real estate transactions
- Gain valuable insight in the negotiation and drafting of commercial real estate purchase agreements from the perspective of both purchaser’s and seller’s counsel
- Receive guidance on best practices in the preparation of title opinions
- Obtain valuable information on several aspects of real property taxes, including the new exclusion for builder’s improvements to residential and commercial real property
- Learn important techniques and tips for negotiating and drafting commercial leases
Click on the "In Depth" tab for author biographies.