This manuscript addresses a broad array of topics relating to complex white collar criminal law in both federal and state court.
Learn how today’s practices differ from those in the past and receive a forecast of what may be ahead.
Content covers a wide variety of practical aspects of business crimes, including:
- Possible heightened risks for individual executives per DOJ’s new Yates Memo
- The range of ethical issues that arise in internal investigation
- The importance of advocacy at the pre-charge phase
- A primer on the government’s tools for following (and seizing) “the money”
- Some tips on common grounds for effective downward variance motions in white collar cases
- Advice on the importance of preserving issues in business crimes trials
In short, this manuscript provides invaluable and practical information for lawyers who practice in criminal, corporate and regulatory compliance settings.
Click on the "In Depth" tab for author biographies.