Features of this manuscript include:
- Legal writing AND paralegal wellness and health
- Four substantive sections in corporate, estate planning/fiduciary law, litigation and real property
- Information on professional entities, state trademarks and counterfeit trademarks, data breaches and crowdfunding
- Gain a professional advantage with information on estate planning for business owners, special needs trusts, will caveats and estates for missing persons
- Prepare your case, and your client, for mediation and trial with information on e-forensics, litigation support, revisions to the federal rules, and disaster planning
- Deepen your understanding of today’s real property climate with information on curative statutes and corrective affidavits, TRID implementation, technology within registers of deeds offices and trends in title claims
Click on the "In Depth" tab for author biographies.