Learn about developments in insurance law from leading lawyers and insurance professionals representing the interests of both insurers and policyholders.
This manuscript offers valuable insights and tools needed to represent your clients effectively.
- Receive an update on the 10 (or so) most significant insurance cases from North Carolina and across the country in 2015
- Improve your skills in handling claims and litigation in connection with health insurance policies
- Receive a report on important insurance industry issues
- Learn about an insurance coverage dispute
- Learn about captive insurance companies and how they can help your clients manage their risks more effectively
- Prepare yourself to deal with the complex ethical issues that arise in litigation
- Learn about important considerations in the purchase of cyber insurance policies and the handling of cyber claims
Click on the "In Depth" tab for author biographies.