This manuscript includes a discussion of the developments, strategies and tactics that will enhance the practice of neutrals and litigators.
- Remarks by the Chief Judge of the North Carolina Court of Appeals, The Honorable Linda M. McGee
- An in-depth discussion from one of the most experienced negotiators in the state, DeWitt F. “Mac” McCarley, who negotiated the return of an NBA franchise to Charlotte
- A review of new and established rules for mediator conduct from members of the NC Dispute Resolution Commission
- Important decisions that affect alternative dispute resolution
- Collaborative law as an approach to dispute resolution, arbitration and family law as well as mediator ADA obligations, including the appointment of translators
Click on the "In Depth" tab for author biographies.