Corporate attorneys from across North Carolina created the content of this manuscript specifically for in-house counsel.
These program materials feature six practical and informative chapters on multiple topics of interest to all in-house counsel, including:
- Recent Court Decisions Impacting North Carolina Businesses
- Navigating Current Intellectual Property Issues
- A Practical Approach to Developing An M&A Game Plan
- Labor And Employment Law Changes All Corporate Counsel Need to Know
- Accounting 101 for In-House Lawyers
- Attorney Wellness: Achieving Health Physically and Professionally
Click on the "In Depth" tab for author biographies.