Click on the "In Depth" tab for pricing options and managing editor biography.
This comprehensive NC Construction Law Deskbook includes the latest case law and discusses recent developments that have significantly impacted the construction industry, including:
- 2014 executive action expanding the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program and extending the work authorization period for immigrants;
- Deferred action and employment authorization for immigrants through the new Deferred Action for Parents of Americans and Lawful Permanent Residents (DAPA) program;
- E-Verify requirements for State contracts;
- Awarding of contracts by public entities through design-build and design-build "bridging";
- Public-private partnerships (P3s); and
- New version of LEED building rating system.
Also includes time-saving fillable/editable forms, contracts and letters, as well as sample ConsensusDocs and AIA forms!
September 30, 2016