This manuscript is designed for individuals who practice routinely in the area of estate planning and who have several years of prior experience. Experienced estate planning practitioners share their expertise on the following topics:
- Advising clients on and implementing sophisticated gift tax planning strategies
- Modifying irrevocable trusts
- Income tax issues related to trusts
- Planning for LGBT clients
- Structuring charitable gifts into an effective estate plan
Content is designed at an advanced level, but also serves as an excellent opportunity for those who practice at an intermediate level to gain a more in-depth understanding of advanced planning techniques and issues.
Click on the "In Depth" tab for author biographies.