Original Program Date: April 11, 2014
Available via Video Replay
Click on the "In Depth" tab for speaker, tuition, early bird and video replay information.
The Insurance Law Section is kicking off its inaugural annual conference with top-flight insurance coverage attorneys ready to present on engaging topics.
The program is intended to provide practitioners with valuable insight and the tools needed to stay on top of insurance coverage issues.
Skills will be sharpened and awareness levels will be raised.
- Hear the latest hot topics in construction defect, personal and advertising injury, and property coverage litigation
- Find out about new emerging coverage issues in cyber crimes and evolving directors/officers claims
- Get practice tips from experienced litigators on using experts in coverage and bad faith litigation and dealing with brokers and agents caught in the middle
- Learn about the ethical considerations facing coverage counsel when attorney-client and work product privileges surface in coverage and bad faith litigation
Planned by the NCBA Insurance Law Section
*This program qualifies for 6.0 credits of North Carolina Department of Insurance CE credit.
- What Is Hot in Construction Defect Coverage Litigation
- Evolving Directors and Officers (D&O) Claims and Coverage Issues
- Emerging Data Breaches, Invasion of Privacy and Cyber Crimes in Coverage Disputes
- Use of Experts in Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith Litigation
- Insurance Law Section Annual Meeting • Theodore "Ted" Blackburn Smyth, Smyth & Cioffi LLP, Raleigh, NC, 2013-14 Insurance Law Section Chair, presiding
- Brokers and Agents in Coverage Disputes: Caught in the Middle
- Coverage Issues Peculiar to Property Insurance
- Developments in Personal and Advertising Injury Coverage
- Attorney-Client and Work Product Privileges in Coverage and Bad Faith Litigation
April 11, 2014 8:55 AM Eastern
9 hours, 20 minutes