- All registrations are processed after payment is received.
- To qualify for the early tuition rate, payment must be received prior to the deadline indicated. Stated early discount rate percentage is approximate.
- Registrations may be capped based on venue size and may include an overflow room with additional seating.
- Standard | All non-members are welcome to register and attend any NCBA CLE programs. Non-members may join the NCBA and register at member rates. Click here for information on membership.
- NCBA Members | NCBA Members receive reduced registration fees.
- NCBA Section Members | Section members receive a discount off the member rate on section planned CLE programs. Click here for more information on becoming a member of a NCBA Section.
- NCBA Division Members | Division members receive a discount off the member rate on division planned CLE programs. Click here for more information on becoming a member of a NCBA Division.
- CLE Premier Pass | Premier Pass holders who have paid the Premier Pass enrollment fee for that enrollment year may qualify for $0 tuition. Certain restrictions apply. Click here for more information on the CLE Premier Pass
- Legal Services/Public Interest Attorneys (NCBA Member) | Attorneys who are NCBA Members and work in a public interest organization serving indigent populations may attend most CLE programs at a reduced tuition rate. Please contact the CLE Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.228.3401 for more information.
The following registration categories do not include any NCSB CLE fees:
- Judges (NCBA Member) | Judges who are NCBA Members may attend most CLE programs at a reduced tuition rate.
- Law Professors (NCBA Member) | Law Professors who are NCBA Members and are a full-time professor at an ABA approved law school, or a law school seeking ABA accreditation, may attend most CLE programs at a reduced tuition rate.
- Law Students and Paralegal Students (NCBA Member) | Law students and paralegal students who are members of the NCBA Law Student Division or Paralegal Division may attend most CLE programs at a reduced tuition rate.
CLE scholarships are available. Click here for more information or contact Membership Services at 800.662.7407 or email Amy Kemple for more information.
NCBA makes every effort to ensure a quality learning experience. If you have dietary restrictions or need special accommodations, please contact CLE at least one (1) week prior to the program start date.
Changes to Existing Registrations
Should an attendee need to cancel his or her registration to a live, webcast or video replay program, the cancellation request must be received by 9:00am ET one (1) week prior to the start of the program to receive a full refund. Any attendee requesting cancellation less than one week prior to the program will receive a refund, less a $75 administrative fee.
An attendee may choose to transfer his or her registration at a program to the live, webcast or video replay format of the same program only. Transfer requests must be received by 9:00am ET one (1) business day prior to the program start date.
An attendee may further choose to substitute his or her registration to a live or video replay program only. Substitution means sending another person to attend the live or video replay program when the original registrant is unable to attend. Substitution requests must be received by 9:00am ET one (1) week prior to the program start date. The substituted person may be assessed a different rate based on their NCBA membership classification.
Cancellation, transfer and substitution requests must be provided in writing by email at email@example.com or by calling 800.228.3402.
If an attendee misses any portion of a program, that portion is not subject to substitution, refund or transfer. Except as provided herein, registrations, including on demand registrations, cannot be cancelled, substituted or transferred once purchased.
Anyone who is registered for a program, including CLE Premier Pass holders, but does not check in, is considered a no-show. No-shows are not issued a refund, and CLE Premier Pass holders will be assessed a $75 administrative fee. These registrants will receive the digital materials, available in their online accounts, in full consideration of tuition paid.
The NCBA reserves the right to cancel or reschedule programs at any time. Should the association cancel or reschedule a program, registrants may elect to receive a full refund or attend the newly scheduled program. Notifications regarding program changes will be sent to the email address on file. The NCBA is not responsible for any additional expenses incurred as a result of such cancellation or rescheduling.
Each attorney must maintain a record of his or her attendance for the NCSB Annual Report. CLE credit is reported by the NCBA only if a NCSB number is provided.
For video replay programs in remote locations, if inclement weather is forecast for your area, please check local news listings or contact the location where your program is being held for closing information. NCBA programs will follow the work schedule of the hosting institution, to include delayed openings.
Registration and attendance at NCBA CLE programs constitutes an agreement by the registrant with the NCBA for use and distribution of the attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes of such programs and activities.
Unless specified, spouses or guests are not eligible to attend NCBA CLE programs and activities without registering to attend.
These terms are subject to change.