Original Program: November 8, 2019
Four NCBA sections combine their expertise to provide updates and answers regarding the 2019 legislative actions.
Learn what the North Carolina General Assembly has (or has not) changed and the practical effects of those changes.
Brush up on your legislative procedure knowledge and skills. Hear about the most debated and followed bills of the current legislative session.
Planned by the NCBA Administrative Law, Environment, Energy & Natural Resources Law, Government & Public Sector and Juvenile Justice & Children's Rights Sections
Click on the "In Depth" tab for tuition, video replay and speaker information.
- Hot Topics Potpourri Panel | Nichols, O'Rourke and Tatum | Moderator: Jones
- Elections and Redistricting Updates | Brinson Bell, Love and Thompson
- Legislative Process 101 | Evans and Fountain
- Environmental and Energy Legislative Updates | Snukals
- Juvenile Justice Reform and Child Welfare Law Update | Powell (Qualifies for NC State Bar Criminal Law Juvenile Delinquency specialization credit)
November 08, 2019 8:55 AM Eastern
7 hours, 35 minutes
Mandatory Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) and Certified Paralegal Education (CPE) (Total): 6.00
Criminal Law Specialization: 1.00
This seminar is no longer available for purchase.