Original Program: 34th Annual North Carolina/South Carolina Labor & Employment Law Program, October 12-13, 2018
Some questions to consider:
- Why do you think sexual harassment has become such a talked about topic in America today?
- Since #MeToo, do you think women feel more or less comfortable bringing issues of sexual harassment to the surface?
- Do you think objectivity when investigating complaints of sexual harassment will disappear in the workplace due to fear?
These questions and many more are discussed in this session as it covers the topics of:
- Fall of 2017: #MeToo, What Now?
- New strategies, training and next steps
Click on the "In Depth" tab for tuition and speaker information.