Original Program: Making Family Law Great Again: 2018 Essentials of Family Law, November 1-2, 2018
This session seeks to assist in analyzing a child support case from the beginning to the end.
Whether you are meeting with a new, potential client or an old client who is revisiting a child support issue, it is essential to ask the following basic questions – who, what, when, where, how decided, how long, and what if – as a general starting and ending point in the dissection of a child support case.
- Establishment, modification and termination of child support
- Enforcement issues and strategies
- Interpreting and applying the North Carolina Child Support Guidelines
- Determining income and showing "bad faith"
- Drafting child support orders
Click on the "In Depth" tab for tuition and speaker information.