Monday, March 25, 2019, 1:00-2:00pm
This program provides a wide ranging discussion of developments related to sex harassment law.
The program discusses significant case law developments and the impact of the “Me Too” movement on sex harassment claims.
The program covers how to handle new allegations of harassment based on conduct occurring years ago and best practices in revising policies and procedures to handle allegations of misconduct.
The program also covers the validity of using mandatory arbitration clauses in contacts to respond to sex harassment claims.
This program provides a wide-ranging discussion of significant developments in sex harassment law.
- Significant sex harassment case law developments
- How the “Me Too” Movement is impacting sex harassment litigation
- How to investigate new complaints of old misconduct
- Sex harassment issues arising from workplace use of social media
- Validity of mandatory arbitration in sex harassment cases
- Best practices in revising sex harassment policies
Click on the "In Depth" tab for tuition and speaker information.