Friday, February 22, 2019, 1:00-2:00pm
This program provides a comprehensive update of important developments related to the Americans with Disabilities Act.
The program covers case law, administrative, and practical developments related to reasonable accommodation of disabilities in the workplace.
The panel also discusses developments related to permissible job qualification standards, determining essential job functions, and judging the workplace performance of employees subject to the ADA.
This program provides a wide-ranging and practical review of important ADA developments.
- Review of recent case law and regulatory developments
- Essential functions and qualification standards
- Leave as a reasonable accommodation, including the EEOC’s guidance
- Undue hardship, including recent cases involving cost as an employer’s affirmative defense
- Developments related to reassignment to another job category
- Trends in the interactive process
Click on the "In Depth" tab for tuition and speaker information.