A thorough understanding of governing statutes, procedural nuances and potential pitfalls is essential to the successful practice of fiduciary litigation in North Carolina.
Within this expansive 650-page inaugural edition, seasoned attorneys offer valuable insight into these commonly-occurring issues and identify claims that may arise in relation to the elective share, guardianship, estate and trust proceedings.
Designed to benefit both new and more experienced attorneys alike, the North Carolina Fiduciary Litigation Manual also:
- Explores substantive legal matters;
- Reviews applicable rules and case law;
- Discusses ethical considerations;
- Examines current and relevant fiduciary litigation topics;
- Shares practical tips and procedural guidance; and
- Provides 75 fillable/editable forms.
November 09, 2018