Original Program Date: January 25, 2019
As in-house counsel, your legal knowledge and expertise is only one component of being a highly-successful legal partner. Your legal and business practical skills are equally paramount to your overall success at your company.
This CLE concentrates on providing you with the skills necessary to excel at being not only a good lawyer, but a great business partner as well.
The Corporate Counsel Section of the NCBA welcomes section members, as well as the many non-member in-house counsels across our state, to attend.
Join us as we "take care of business" and learn from leading general counsels and other legal and business experts "how good lawyers become great business partners."
Don’t miss out as we learn "how good lawyers become great business partners" by:
- Contributing to a successful legal department and exuding executive presence as in-house counsel
- Taking care of your company’s brand and formulating sound legal arguments in a crisis
- Creating efficiencies in managing contracts and handling contract negotiations
- Minimizing stress for yourself and your business partners while running productive meetings
- Managing your workflow by utilizing the power of technology
Planned by the NCBA Corporate Counsel Law Section
Satisfies NC State Bar Technology Training requirement.
Click on the "In Depth" tab for tuition, video replay and speaker information.