Original Program Date: February 7, 2019
The law governing business disputes is ever-evolving and litigating such disputes has become more complex.
This program explores the current status of legal issues arising in business litigation and the management of such litigation in the era of “fake news.”
A program highlight includes an extended discussion on a variety of topics with all of the current judges of the North Carolina Business Court.
This must-attend program addresses multiple aspects of complex litigation practice, including:
- The current status of non-competes, non-solicits and non-disclosures
- Exploration of the "in or affecting commerce" requirement of N.C.G.S.§ 75-1.1
- Highlights of recent complex business litigation case law
- A mental health credit hour addressing the psychology of retirement
- Discussion with public relations professionals and exploration of ethics issues regarding media comment on your case or client
- Substantive advice from the sitting business court judges on multiple topics, including ways to more effectively present your case
Planned by the NCBA Antitrust & Complex Business Disputes Law Section
Click on the "In Depth" tab for tuition, video replay and speaker information.