Original Program: When the Walls Come Tumblin' Down...:Preparing for and Confronting Construction Defect Litigation in North Carolina (2018 Construction Law Section Annual Meeting), September 28-29, 2018
This session’s topics include:
- A description and background of ESI
- Cost-effective tips concerning ESI workflow
- The benefit of ESI protocol agreements at the outset of litigation
- Metadata’s importance and how to properly leverage it
- Complete understanding of the EDRM (Electronic Discovery Reference Model)
- eDiscovery review platforms
- Current eDiscovery trends
This program is approved for NC State Bar Technology Training credit.
Click on the "In Depth" tab for tuition and speaker information.