Original Program: Advanced Topics in Real Property: A Specialization Review, September 21, 2018
This session reviews the parts of a title commitment and the various available endorsements.
The three presenters go through the negotiation process, with each attorney explaining the specific interests of various example clients.
- Covenants, conditions and restrictions
- On-line title search and e-recording issues
- Tacking issues
- Priority and micro-seconds
- Rights of First Refusal
- Railroad issues
- Leasehold policy issues
- Common Commercial Endorsements
- Chicago Title BLAWG: “Construction loans, Mechanics’ Lien Agent and mechanic’s lien coverage”
- Authority documentation
- Why did the title company say that?: Planning for different parties, states, rates, forms and coverages
Click on the "In Depth" tab for tuition and speaker information.