Original Program: Advanced Topics in Real Property: A Specialization Review, September 21, 2018
This session provides an overview of new court decisions interpreting real property law.
- Dissolved/foreign corporation’s ability to own/sell property
- Constructive ouster by co-tenant
- Setting aside judgments ordering judicial sales of real property
- Option contracts / time is of the essence
- Real estate brokers contract/duty of good faith
- Foreclosure sales/deficiency judgments- g.s. 45-21.36 and 45-21.38
- Foreclosure-upset bid period
- Partition by tenant in common
- Planned community/condominium/cooperative
- Securities, brokers, etc
Click on the "In Depth" tab for tuition and speaker information.