Live Cary | North Carolina Bar Center
Thursday, November 15, 2018
From Main Street to Middle Market, finding workable financing solutions is a major challenge for most business owners.
This challenge is magnified in the service-oriented economy that exists in most markets and provides significant employment opportunities that support the economies in those communities. More “traditional” solutions provided by Banks are challenged due to lack of hard assets or other collateral in service related companies that provide the secondary repayment sources required by the bank regulators.
This program discusses and provides hands on creative financing solutions to enable you to bring value to your clients who are current or prospective business owners.
Planned by the First National Bank.
Click on the "In Depth" tab for tuition, location, hotel, video replay and speaker information.
- 7:30am | Registration and Continental Breakfast
- 8:00 | Welcome and Opening Remarks | Byers
- 8:15 | Exploring Your Financing Options: General Commercial Finance Panel | Baynes, Biringer, Holladay and Parker
- 9:30 | How to Leverage Retirement Assets: Using Retirement Money to Fund a Business | Walker
- 10:15 | Break
- 10:30 | Insuring the Future: Life Insurance and Disability Insurance for SBA Financing | Thompson
- 11:15 | It All Starts with a Valuation: Exit Planning for a Business | Mize
- 12:00pm | Networking Lunch
- 1:00 | An Overview of SBA Financing | Rodriguez
- 1:45 | SBA 7(a) Loans | Phillips
- 2:30 | Break
- 2:45 | SBA 504 Loans | Rogers
- 3:30 | Sealing the Deal: Getting SBA Deals Closed | Phelan
- 4:15 | Adjourn
November 15, 2018 8:00 AM Eastern
8 hours, 15 minutes
Mandatory Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) and Certified Paralegal Education (CPE) (Total): 6.50
This seminar is no longer available for purchase.