Wednesday, August 8, 2018
This program provides a practical guide to defending individual clients and closely held business owners against IRS audits and collection activity.
The program covers counseling clients about preparing for IRS collection activity, including how income tax collection offer differs from employment tax collection, and determining a reasonable range of settlement expectations.
The program discusses practical strategies to protect clients against the most aggressive collection activity and how to push back on the IRS.
This program provides a real world guide to defending against IRS collection activity.
Part 2 topics include:
- Counseling clients about the scope and nature of IRS collection activity
- IRS use of asset freezes – cash and liquid assets
- Liens and levies – and how to obtain releases
- Obtaining injunctive relief from collection activity
- Interrelationship of bankruptcy law and collection activity
Click on the "In Depth" tab for tuition and speaker information.