Tuesday, August 7, 2018
This program provides a practical guide to defending individual clients and closely held business owners against IRS audits and collection activity.
The program covers counseling clients about preparing for IRS collection activity, including how income tax collection offer differs from employment tax collection, and determining a reasonable range of settlement expectations.
The program discusses practical strategies to protect clients against the most aggressive collection activity and how to push back on the IRS.
This program provides a real world guide to defending against IRS collection activity.
Part 1 topics include:
- Defending against IRS audits and collections for individuals and closely held business owners
- Ascertaining the IRS’s goals and determining a reasonable range of settlements • Types of settlements and IRS settlement standards
- Appeals process and rates of success at each level
- Negotiating an audit settlement in anticipation of collections
- Collections process, defenses, and forms of penalty
Click on the "In Depth" tab for tuition and speaker information.