Considered the gold standard for NC estate practitioners, this bestselling procedural guide continues to improve the quality of probate practice through the use of systematic and uniform procedures.
Along with the most recent legislative updates, pertinent case law, and more than 185 essential forms, this comprehensive ninth edition is enhanced with new and expanded sections on the following key topics:
- Basis consistency reporting (IRS Form 8971) (NEW)
- Uniform Adult Guardianship and Protective Proceedings Jurisdiction Act (NEW)
- Standby guardianship (EXPANDED)
- "Living probate" (EXPANDED)
- Trust administration (EXPANDED)
- Comprehensive back-of-the-book index (NEW)
Click on the "In Depth" tab for author biographies.