Many of our CLE programs are now paperless, including all video replays throughout the state and many LIVE programs. We anticipate we wil be 100% paperless by July 1, 2015.
- When you attend a paperless program, all of your materials for this program will be electronic. You will not receive a paper program manual or notebook when you arrive at the CLE program.
- You will receive an email notification that program materials are available for download approximately one week before the CLE program.
Access your CLE program e-Materials in 4 Easy Steps! It is important that you log in to access materials before the program.
- Go to gateway.ncbar.org
- Click on the “Login” link in the upper right hand corner. (If you are already logged in when you get to this page, please log out and log back in to refresh your account.)
Use your NCBA issued member number and password to log in (If you cannot remember either your NCBA Member Number or password, click on the link that is located just below the blue login button that says “Forgot NCBA Member Number or Password? Click here to retrieve”. An email will instantaneously be sent to your email address on file.
Note: Everyone has an account and login information, regardless of NCBA membership status.)
- Once you are logged in, click on the tab that says “My Courses” (located under the NCBA logo) on the navigation bar, then select the program title.
- Your materials can be found under the Resources Tab. You can download individual chapters, or the entire document at one time, whichever you prefer.
Some Paperless points:
- If you desire, print the materials for your use. We hope you will consider using them electronically. Digital materials save resources and are 100% portable to be whereever you are working.
- Be sure you have downloaded your materials to your device (laptop, tablet) before arriving at the program. Or, bring the materials you have printed.
- Don’t forget to bring your device (laptop, tablet) to the CLE program with the CLE materials loaded and accessible.
- Ensure your device is pre-charged before you arrive at the CLE program.
- While tether charging stations will be available for recharging your device, these charging stations are not available to use for the entire duration of the program.
- A limited number of printed materials will be available onsite, for purchase, at the program. The cost will be nominal, but again, there will be a limited number.
- After the program concludes, you can also purchase the printed materials online for a nominal fee.