CLE Programs are Going Paperless
Many of our CLE programs are now paperless, including all video replays throughout the state and many LIVE programs. We anticipate we wil be 100% paperless by July 1, 2015.
- When you attend a paperless program, all of your materials for this program will be electronic. You will not receive a paper program manual or notebook when you arrive at the CLE program.
- You will receive an email notification that program materials are available for download approximately one week before the CLE program.
- Your materials can be found under the Resources Tab. You can download individual chapters, or the entire document at one time, whichever you prefer.
- If you desire, print the materials for your use. We hope you will consider using them electronically. Digital materials save resources and are 100% portable to be whereever you are working.
- Be sure you have downloaded your materials to your device (laptop, tablet) before arriving at the program. Or, bring the materials you have printed.
- Don’t forget to bring your device (laptop, tablet) to the CLE program with the CLE materials loaded and accessible.
- Ensure your device is pre-charged before you arrive at the CLE program.
- While tether charging stations will be available for recharging your device, these charging stations are not available to use for the entire duration of the program.
- A limited number of printed materials will be available onsite, for purchase, at the program. The cost will be nominal, but again, there will be a limited number.
- After the program concludes, you can also purchase the printed materials online for a nominal fee.